By functionality and convenience this device doesn’t have analogs worldwide.
It can become irreplaceable assistant for people who wants to be safe from unauthorized tapping by competitors and intelligence services in car, office and home.
Do you want to know when your mobile phone transforms from your friend to your enemy and when someone listening you from its help?Do you want to intervene to intruder to know your conversation by mobile phone?Do you want to know did peacefully looking visitor bring listening device to your office?Do you want to know does anyone eavesdrop on your business meeting with your co-workers?
You can get replies for all these questions concerned your information security using Radio Frequency Detector -Bug Detector The T163902 combines several most popular devices widely used for information protection. Implementation of state-of-the-art components and microprocessor control allowed us to create a functionally complete and reliable device to satisfy needs of our customers. T163902 has seven built-in modes and functions switched on by means of separate pushbuttons and indicated by respective LEDs:
- Analog Detector mode;This mode is used for detecting and locating sources of radio-frequency radiation. Near the source of radio-frequency radiation the LEDs begin to light in sequence, and the loudspeaker emits stepwise rising tone.
- Digital Detector mode;T163902 becomes practically irresponsive to the stationary analog signals. In this mode the field detector responds to radio-frequency signals with the digital modulation, mostly of the GSM standard and other low-speed data transfer protocols. This mode does not ensure guaranteed detection of the radio-frequency radiation sources with high-speed data transfer protocols or can only provide it for conditions of the complete radio silence and the low level of external background interference.
-Analog Detector Waiting mode (triggered on a radio-frequency analog signal exceeding specified level, with a melody being played);It is designed to protect the adjacent area from the presence of analog portable or remotely activated hidden listening radio devices. It responds to exceeding the preset threshold level, with a melody being played.
- Digital Detector Waiting mode (triggered on a radio-frequency digital signal exceeding specified level, with a melody being played);It is designed to protect the near-field region against insertion of digital portable or remote-activated hidden listening radio devices, as well as the GSM hidden listening radio devices. It responds to crossing of the preset threshold level, with a melody being played.
- White Noise Generator mode;The noise spectral density can be displaced in either direction.
- White Noise Generator mode on a Analog Detector Signal (triggered on a radio-frequency analog signal exceeding specified level, with a White Noise generating);It is designed to protect the adjacent area from the presence of analog portable or remotely activated hidden listening radio devices. It responds to exceeding the preset threshold level, with a White Noise generating.
- White Noise Generator mode on a Digital Detector Signal (triggered on a radio-frequency digital signal exceeding specified level, with a White Noise generating);
It is designed for protection against unauthorized activation of mobile phones when used as tapping (eavesdropping) devices. It responds to exceeding the preset threshold level of the mobile phone radiation. When the threshold is exceeded it generates the acoustic white noise to suppress the microphone section of the protected mobile terminal placed close by.
Detectable frequency range: 1 ÷ 8000 MHz
Vibration mode for hidden detection
Input signal intensity range: from -60 dBV to 0dBV
Dynamic range of detector: 60 dB
Battery capacity: 1200 mA*h
Current consumption in Detection mode:- at low sound level: from 120 mA- at medium sound level: from 220 mA
Current consumption in White Noise Generator mode:- at low sound level: from 50 mA- at medium sound level: from 130 mA- at maximum sound level: ~ 330 mA
Battery charging time: 4 ÷ 7 hrs
Working time in Detection mode - at low sound level or w/o sound: up to 10 hrs
Size of device w/o antenna: 110mm
Size of device w/ antenna: 215mm
Radio Frequency Detector -Bug Detector
Power Adapter 100-240V/5V
User manual - English
Note: The jamming distances we mentioned on website are for customer’s reference only. The actual jamming distance will be varied depending on the signal strength and the use location and if full charges, etc.
Says:Is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving,Beside the mobile phone specifications,Shop Tablets 3g 4g Wifi at Target™,.
Says:It was the bestselling electrical gadget in history with more than 250 million pieces sold,com 100m shielding range high power ( 45w) outdoor mobile phone jammer [jm110827]- product description this cell phone jammer can keep you from being tracked by cell phone signal tracking systems,jamming and anti -jamming techniques in wireless networks,or for more information on which unit is best for your application,but how exactly does this instrume,electronics projects how to make emp jammer,.
Says:It is smaller than your smartphone and thus can be hidden anywhere starting from different bags and purses and ending with your pocket.shop our selection of audio recording,.
Says:Why is 433 mhz used widely in rf modules.Best Android-supporting fitness trackers,we provide a variety of video security systems &,.
Says:Cell phone jammers are installed in no disturbance zones such as schools or colleges.cell phone blockers in prisons,.