This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DIAMOND Hanayama is a small, compact, cast metal, beautifully designed brain teaser puzzle. NEW 2017 Puzzle Design.
- Level 1 Difficulty (where level 1 is easier and level 6 most difficult). Your experience could differ.
- Objective is to re-join the two pieces. The pieces come apart easy. Re-assembly is the tricky challenge.
- Guaranteed to sharpen your skills at taking things apart and putting them back together
- Recommended for ages 12 through adult. (Some very bright 8 to 11 year olds may also enjoy.)
DIAMOND Cast Metal Puzzle from Hanayama Puzzles of Japan is both a delightful and tricky brain teaser puzzle. It consists of two diamond shaped pieces, which when joined together form a square. Objective is to rejoin the two pieces. Measures approximately 1.25 inches square and .50 inches thick. This is a really fascinating disentanglement brainteaser. DIAMOND Hanayama Puzzle is a NEW 2017 Design. Recommended for ages 12 to 105 years. A few bright children between 8 to 11 years may also enjoy, provided they understand that NO force is used to solve. Forcing pieces may damage the puzzle !! Rated by the manufacturer as a level 1 difficulty (on a scale of 1 to 6 where 6 is the most challenging.) Difficulty level shown on the packaging. Your own experience could vary substantially. DIAMOND is part of a series of 55 plus very interesting and mentally provocative metal brain teasers from the Hanayama Puzzle Company. Some serious puzzlers refer to these as "disentanglement-style puzzles" as they involve taking something apart and then re-assembling. Re-assembly can also be a puzzle and may be equally as tricky. Reminder. NO FORCE is ever required to solve the puzzle. Just a series of clever moves.
DIAMOND Hanayama Cast Metal Brain Teaser Puzzle New 2017 Design Level 1 Difficulty Rating B06WW8FW5R xEG25LAm